On Friday, we will be reflecting on our UNICEF Day for Change and thinking about what we have learnt. Before Friday, have a think about these questions, maybe discuss them with someone at home, ready to share your thoughts in class on Friday:
NOTE: When I say “process” I mean all the things that we did to make the day a success (planning, assembly, actual day).
– What was the most important part of the planning process FOR YOU?
– What part of the Assembly were you involved in and what did you learn from this?
– What do you know about UNICEF now that you didn’t know before?
– What was your favourite part of the process?
– How do you feel about the amount of money we raised?
– If we could do it all again, what could we do differently?
Duncan and Mya – you will work together to write a reflection for the class blog.