– What was the most important part of the planning process FOR YOU?
When we we’re learning our words and when we made sure that all the items we were selling weren’t too expensive.
What part of the Assembly were you involved in and what did you learn from this?
Duncan was the narrator and Mya was one of the speakers.
– What do you know about UNICEF now that you didn’t know before?
That UNICEF stands for United Nations International Childrens Emergency fund, and that not all girls get a chance to go to school because they need to look after the younger children.
– What was your favourite part of the process and why?
Dressing up in pyjamas to help children around the world and baking the cakes and icing them with Mrs Megson
– How do you feel about the amount of money we raised?
We all feel astonished after all, no-one could ever save up to the amount we raised!
– If we could do it all again, what could we do differently?
Bake more cakes to sell and make sure everybody has a chance to buy something.